Standard Shipping Terms
- Orders will typically ship UPS Ground and should arrive between 1 to 7 business days from the order date unless another shipping method is requested. Once an order leaves our warehouse it is the carrier’s responsibility for any unforeseen delays in receiving your order. Please keep in mind UPS transit times when choosing a shipping method.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges unless order qualifies for Free Shipping. Not all products qualify for Free Shipping. Free Shipping is a limited time offer.
- Once you have entered your shipping information, our shopping cart will access UPS Real Time Rates and determine the shipping cost based on the estimated shipping weight of your order and your zip code. This is the shipping cost that will be charged to you when your order is processed.
- Irrigation Outlet only ships within the continental US. International orders will not be processed.
- Irrigation Outlet is not responsible for damages to products in transit. It is the customer’s responsibility to file a damaged goods claim directly with the freight carrier.
- Unfortunately, we cannot add to orders already placed or combine multiple orders.
- A signature is required on deliveries of all orders $500 or above.
- Free Shipping only applies to select items and to orders over $149.00. The $149.00 minimum does not include any applicable taxes or shipping charges.
- Free Shipping only applies to Standard UPS Ground shipments. Any other shipping method will have applicable charges applied.
- All items that qualify for Free Shipping are identified with this icon on the products main page:
- Items that do not qualify for free shipping may include select valve boxes, wire, pumps, pump stations, Dekorrra products and other special order items, and are identified by the following icon:
- Free Shipping is not available for orders outside of the continental US.
- All shipping charges will appear in your shopping cart at time of checkout.
- This offer is for a limited time only. IrrigationOutlet.com reserves the right to end or change this offer at any time.
- Credit card orders, if placed by 12:00 noon EST, will typically ship the same day or no later than the next business day. On occasion it could take 3-4 business days to ship your order if the item(s) you ordered is out of stock. We understand that delayed shipping times are an inconvenience and we try to maintain our inventory at a level that minimizes stock-outs and allows us to ship promptly and ship complete. Unfortunately, during periods of high demand sometimes we find ourselves out of stock and it may take a few days to replenish our stock on certain items.
- All orders received after 12:00 noon EST on Friday will either be shipped the same day or the following Monday (excluding holidays). Orders placed on the weekend will be shipped no sooner than Monday.
- Many Special Order items ship directly from the factory to you. Order processing times required by the manufacturer are usually out of our control, so please allow for a few extra days transit time for special order items.
- It is important to understand that UPS calculates estimated transit times based on business days only. Please keep this in mind when selecting your shipping method to ensure that you receive your order on or before your required date.
- All orders ship complete. We do not make partial shipments.
Outbound Transit Times in Business Days
- Irrigation Outlet cannot be held responsible for any damages incurred during shipping.
- The customer must file a damaged goods claim directly with the freight carrier. We cannot file the claim for you.
- If the package has visible damage, do not accept the damaged goods. Contact UPS and they will verify the damage and advise you regarding the claim.
- If you do not notice the damage until the box is opened (concealed damage), notify UPS immediately and they will advise you on filing a “concealed damage” claim.
- All items repaired or replaced as a result of damage in shipment will be at the customer’s expense. You will be reimbursed by UPS only if you file a claim.
Item(s) Are Missing From Your Order
- All claims for shipping errors or shortages must be made within five (5) business days after the receipt of order.
- Verify that you have received all of the boxes shipped from Irrigation Outlet. Orders may be shipped in multiple boxes, sometime these boxes become separated in transit and may arrive on different days. To verify that you have received all of the boxes, check the upper right-hand corner of the UPS shipping label. If your shipment is a multiple box shipment (3 for example) you will see the designation “1 of 3” on the first box. This designation lets you know that this is box number one out of a shipment of three boxes.
- Once you have verified that you have received all of the boxes containing your order, carefully unpack them and check the items received against the enclosed Packing List. Pay special attention to the Backorder column. Irrigation Outlet almost always ships orders complete. However, we may backorder items under the following circumstances:
- We are currently out of stock on an item(s) and the manufacturer has given us a longer than normal lead time.
- Your order contains Special Order Items
- If you have received all of the packages in your shipment and you have verified that you do not have any backorders, please contact a Customer Service Representative at CustomerService@irrigationoutlet.com or by phone at 803-461-0561.
- When we have confirmed that your order is missing an item(s) we will ship you a replacement or refund you the full purchase price.