- Irrigation Outlet respects the privacy of its customers and we will never sell or rent any identifiable information to any third party. Irrigation Outlet may request personal information from you for the purpose of processing orders. The information we collect from you will only be used for conducting business transactions.
Information We Collect
- On certain pages within the Irrigation Outlet website you can order products, request information, and register to receive notifications of promotions, specials, and other materials. This information is required to process all orders placed with Irrigation Outlet. This information will not be sold or rented to any third party. The types of information collected on these pages may include the following:
- First and Last Name
- Company Name
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Credit Card Information
- In addition to the above information that you volunteer when you place an order, Irrigation Outlet’s web server collects general data from every site visitor including your Internet service provider’s address, the web page from which you came, and a record of your activity on our site (time spent on site, pages visited, etc.). Irrigation Outlet also collects information any time you register for “My Account”, complete a survey or questionnaire, register for a newsletter, review a product, or contact us.
How We Use Information That We Collect
- Irrigation Outlet uses the information you provide about yourself and others when placing an order only for the purpose of processing that order. We do not share this information with any outside party except to the extent necessary to process the order.
- Any return email addresses used in corresponding with Irrigation Outlet are only used for return correspondence and are not shared with any outside parties.
- Irrigation Outlet may also use the information you provide to notify you of new products, special offers, information updates, and other new services. If you do not wish to receive these notifications you may unsubscribe at any time or you may Contact Us.
- Other non-identifying information gathered during your site visit may be used to improve the design, layout, functionality, and product offering of our website.
- Irrigation Outlet uses a technology called “cookies”. “Cookies” allow Irrigation Outlet to make your shopping experience easier and more enjoyable. A “cookie” is a small data file that is stored on your computer. Irrigation Outlet places a unique identifier in the “cookie” and uses this to connect you to information that is stored in our database. This information may include your username and password, shopping cart, account preferences and information relating to past visits to our site. This information is stored in a secure database. “Cookies” are never used to store any personal or financial information on your computer.
- If you are having difficulty adding items to your shopping cart or completing your order, please check your privacy settings on your browser. You may need to change your privacy settings to allow “cookies” from irrigationoutlet.com.
Updating or Changing My Information
- If at any time you need to review, edit or update any personal information that you have provided to Irrigation Outlet (listed below) you may email us at CustomerService@irrigationoutlet.com or call 803-461-0561. To safeguard your personal information we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before allowing access or making corrections to your personal information:
- Contact Information (Name, Address, Phone Number)
- Customer User Name
- Change Password
- Credit Card Information
- Transaction Information (Purchase History)
- Irrigation Outlet has a no-Spam policy. Your contact information (e-mail address, mailing address, phone number) will never be sold, rented, or otherwise distributed to any third party.
- If you sign-up to receive information about new products and promotions or if you make an online purchase from Irrigation Outlet you will receive follow-up emails from Irrigation Outlet to confirm your order and to provide you with order tracking information.
- If at any time you wish to be removed from our mailing or customer list you may notify us by email at CustomerService@irrigationoutlet.com. Requests for removal are usually processed within one (1) business day.
Data and Information Security
- Irrigation Outlet has appropriate security measures in place to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, alteration, and loss. We use industry standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving your personal information. This site is secured through a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
- Irrigation Outlet does not solicit, collect, or maintain information from anyone under the age of thirteen and no part of our website is designed or otherwise structured to attract anyone under the age of thirteen. If someone submits information to us and we know that the person submitting the information is under the age of thirteen, we will not use it for any purpose. The information will be deleted as soon as it is discovered.
- Please remember that when you submit a product review or comment that the information that you post is publicly available. Please do not post or otherwise disclose any personal information.
- This website may contain links to other websites. Irrigation Outlet in no way endorses or otherwise accepts responsibility for the content or privacy policies of those websites.