Add landscape lighting to welcome guests to your door.
Illuminating your home’s pathways help ensures your family and friends safety while providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Landscape lighting adds beauty, and the finishing touches to your home’s landscape.
To light up your pathway, here are seven steps for installing landscape lighting:
1. Assemble light fixture: Follow the manufacturer’s directions and assemble the light fixture and install the bulb.
2. Place the lights: Place each light where you want it and ensure it is secure.
3. Run the cables: Run a cable to each light from the transformer and connect the cable to each lighting fixture.
4. Connect the wires: Once you’ve finished connecting a cable to each fixture, connect all the wires to the transformer following manufacturer’s directions. Once all of the wires are connected, plug in the transformer.
5. Inspect the lighting: Take a look at the lighting fixtures to be sure they are positioned how you want them. Make any adjustments necessary.
6. Mount the transformer: Mount the transformer to the wall at least one foot above the ground.
7. Cover cables: Wrap any loose cables, and bury them in the ground, or cover them over with mulch, or landscape stone.
For quality landscape lighting, contact the experts at Irrigation Outlet.