Orders Cancelled by Irrigation Outlet
- On occasion Irrigation Outlet may cancel all or part of an order for one of the following reasons:
- Unable to process or verify payment information.
- Shipping address is invalid (i.e. PO Box).
- Order is a duplicate.
- Item(s) ordered are no longer available or are out of stock.
- Order cancelled by customer request.
- If all or part of your order is cancelled by Irrigation Outlet you will receive notification via email along with an explanation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items.
Orders Cancelled by Customer
- Orders placed with and accepted by Irrigation Outlet may be cancelled by the customer, provided the customer notifies Irrigation Outlet in writing and receives an acknowledgement from Irrigation Outlet prior to the order shipping.
- If you have sent a request to cancel an order and have received a confirmation email from Irrigation Outlet, then Irrigation Outlet will cancel the order and issue you a full refund.
- Once an order ships it cannot be cancelled. Items may be returned to Irrigation Outlet in accordance with our Returns Policy and procedures.
- Special order items, large orders, and orders with a large quantity of a particular item may not be subject to cancellation under our standard terms. In the event that Irrigation Outlet permits the cancellation of such an order, the customer agrees to pay Irrigation Outlet reasonable cancellation charges. These cancellation charges may include but are not limited to freight, handling, storage, administrative, and manufacturer restocking charges.