Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Irrigation Outlet! The following pages contain our Terms and Conditions of the use of this site and any business transactions resulting from the use of this site. To help make this document easier to read Irrigation Outlet will refer to itself as Seller, We, Our, Ours, and Us. These terms and conditions are the exclusive terms and conditions related to any use of this website. Please contact us at 803-461-0561 or by email at CustomerService@irrigationoutlet.com if you have any questions concerning these Terms and Conditions.
- Who Can Use This Site – Irrigation Outlet does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender, or sexual orientation. Anyone over the age of eighteen (18) may use this site. Use of this site, by any user, shall be deemed consent that the user is eighteen (18) years of age or older. No person under the age of eighteen (18) should use this site.
- Pricing – Prices, discounts, and terms are subject to change without notice. Prices are those in effect on date of shipment.
- Taxes – Prices shown on this website do not include sales tax, or any other customs, duties, use, value added, excise, federal, state, local, or any other taxes. South Carolina residents will be charged sales tax based on the shipping address. All other taxes or duties shall be paid by the purchaser.
- Time of Shipment – Seller shall not be liable for any damage, loss, or injury as a result of any delay or failure to ship due to any cause beyond Seller’s reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, slowdowns, embargoes, riots, storms, fire, accidents, war, delay in transportation, or inability to obtain necessary labor, materials, or manufacturing facilities. Any such failure or delay by Seller due to one of the foregoing or other causes beyond Seller’s reasonable control shall not be considered as a breach of contract.
- Delivery Terms and Risk of Loss – Delivery terms, unless otherwise expressly stated, shall be F.O.B. Seller’s place of business, or, in the event of direct shipment from Seller’s supplier, F.O.B. supplier’s place of business. Delivery to carrier at point of origin shall constitute delivery to Buyer, and thereafter the shipment shall be at Buyer’s risk. Claims for loss or damage to products in transit should be made to carrier and not to Seller. Seller’s delivery obligation shall be contingent upon Seller’s approval of Buyer’s credit at time of shipment.
- Errors and Claims – Rejection of non-conforming products, and/or claims for errors in shipping, must be made by Buyer in writing within 5 days of receipt. Under no circumstances shall products be returned to Seller without Seller’s written permission. All returned goods must have a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Instructions for obtaining a RGA number can be found in our Return Policy. For instructions on handling claims of shortage or damage in shipment please refer to our Shipping Policy.
- Product Returns – A Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number must be obtained before returning ant product to Irrigation Outlet. Specific instructions for obtaining a RGA number along with the conditions and limitations for returning products to irrigation Outlet can be found in our Return Policy.
- Refunds – All refunds will be handled under the terms of our Refund Policy. Refunds are usually issued in the same manner as payment was originally received.
- Links to Other Sites – This website may contain links to other websites. These links are offered as a convenience and use of these sites is at your own risk. Since these sites are controlled by other separate entities, Irrigation Outlet is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these sites. Irrigation Outlet makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of these sites. Irrigation Outlet disclaims any liability for links from Irrigation Outlet’s website to another website as well as links from another website to Irrigation Outlet’s website.
- Intellectual Property, Trademarks and Copyrights – This site, and all materials on this site, including, but not limited to, images, copy, illustrations, drawings, navigational aids, sales aids, calculators, trade secrets, patent rights, logos, and trademarks are the property of Irrigation Outlet, our vendors, affiliates and/or licensors and are protected from unauthorized reproduction, copying, redistribution, and other use by copyright law, trademark law, international conventions and other laws pertaining to intellectual property. Access to this site does not constitute any right to use any of the intellectual property contained on this site. Written consent must be obtained prior to any use of these materials. User agrees that any copy of the content of this site must include a copy of this copyright notice and shall be for your private use only. No other permission is granted for you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter or modify the content contained on this site.
- Limitations on Warranties – Seller warrants products manufactured by the Seller to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. For products not manufactured by Seller, it extends to Buyer the warranties of the manufacturer only, without modification. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MECHANTABILITY OR FITNESSS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Any description of the products, whether made orally or in writing by Seller or Seller’s agents, specifications, models, bulletins, drawings, diagrams, or similar materials used in connection with Buyer’s order are for the sole purpose of identifying the products and shall not be construed as an express warranty. Any suggestions by Seller or Seller’s agents regarding use, application or suitability of the products shall not be construed as an express warranty unless confirmed to be such by Seller.
- All laws and regulations required to be incorporated in agreements of this character are incorporated herein by this reference. All orders, sales, and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the state of South Carolina, excluding any choice of laws. Seller shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses related to collection of any amounts owed in connection with products sold to Buyer or enforcement of these terms and conditions, whether or not a suit is filed.
- Except as otherwise agreed in writing, these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Seller and Buyer with respect to the subject matter hereof, and there are no other understandings, agreements or representations, express, or implied, which are not contained herein. These terms and conditions shall not be modified by any prior course of dealing or trade customer and usage.